When you become a member of Netflix, there is a time where you want to update your payment information. In this article, we are going to tell you how to update your payment information. If you do that on mobile, you can follow the steps below.
- First, open the Netflix app. The app is black with a red N. You need to login if your are not signed in automatically.
- Then, tap the option menu (the icon is three lines) that is located in the upper left corner of the screen.
- There, you will see some options like App settings, Account, About, Help and Sign Out. You need to do is to tap Account option near the bottom of the menu.
- Next, scroll down and then tap Update payment info. If you do not have any methods of payment for your account yet, you need to tap Add Payment Info.
- Now, tap a payment method. There are some options that consist of Credit or Debit Card and PayPal. You can tap ˅ beside Credit or Debit Card in case you do not see the PayPal option.
- Then, enter the information for your payment method. You have to enter all the labeled fields or follow the onscreen prompts to enable Netflix to use your payment method.
- At last, scroll down and then tap Update Payment Method that is located at the bottom of the form. Now, your payment is updated.
Beside using mobile phone, you can also update your Netflix payment via your desktop. To do that, you can follow the steps below.
- The first thing that you have to do is to visit www.netflix.com in your browser. If you are in the homepage, click Sign In and then enter your email address and also password if you are not logged in automatically.
- Now, click the main profile that is usually your first name.
- Click option icon near Search. It is in the upper right corner of the window.
- Then, click Account.
- Next, click Update Payment Info that is located on the right side of the page, in the Membership & Billing section. But, if you do not have any payment methods for your account yet, you can tap Add Payment Info.
- Now, click a payment method. Same as on the Mobile phone method, the options are Credit or Debit Card and PayPal. You can click ˅ beside Credit or Debit Card in case you do not see the PayPay option.
- In this step, you have to enter the information for your payment method. Insert all the labeled fields or you can follow the onscreen prompts so that Netflix can use your payment method.
- The last, scroll down and then click Update Payment Method that is located at the bottom of the form. Now, the payment information of yours is updated.
So, you can update your payment information via Netflix app on your smartphone or via your computer by visiting the website of Netflix.