Netflix can be used on any device such as Xbox One, Xbox 360, PS4, Nintendo Wii and more. In fact, there are many people use Netflix on their Nintendo Wii. By the way, do you know how to get Netflix on Nintendo Wii? Well, in this article, we are going to explain you about how to get Netflix on Nintendo Wii include set up and sign out of Netflix. Before that, you have to know that Netflix is only available on the Nintendo Wii in the US, Canada, Latin America and Europe. Well, if you want to connect your Nintendo Wii to your Netflix account, you have to do some steps. Please follow these steps below to get Netflix on your Nintendo Wii.
Download the Netflix App
- At the first step, you have to select the Wii Shop Channel from the Wii Home screen.
- When launched, you have to select Start, and then select Start Shopping from the bottom of the screen.
- After that, from the upper right corner of the screen, you have to select Wii Channels.
- Then, please locate and select the Netflix app.
- On the Details screen, please select Download: 0 Wii Points or Free: 0 Wii Points. But, if Netflix has been installed on the Nintendo Wii previously, so you have to select Update: 0 Wii Points.
- On the Download Location screen, please select Wii System Memory.
- On the Selection Confirmation screen, you have to select “OK”.
- On the Download Confirmation screen, you are able to select “Yes”.
- When complete, you are going to see a Download Successful! Then please select “OK”.
- After that, from the lower left corner of the screen, you have to select Wii Menu.
In this case, you are able to visit Nintendo’s support site for help if you have any problems in completing steps above. When the download of Netflix app is complete, then you are able to continue with the next steps. Now, you are able to sign in to Netflix.
Sign in to Netflix
- To sign in to Netflix, firstly you have to select the Netflix Channel from the Nintendo Wii Home screen.
- When launched, you have to select Start to enter the channel.
- After that you are able to select Sign In.
- Then, you are able to enter your Netflix email address and password. Next, you just need to select Continue. Now, your Nintendo Wii device is connected to your Netflix account.
In addition, if you want to sign out of the Netflix account on your Nintendo Wii device, you are able to follow the steps below.
- To sign out of the Netflix, you have to select the Wii icon in the lower left corner of the Wii Home screen.
- After that, you have to select Data Management.
- Then, please select Saved Data.
- The next step, please select Wii.
- Select Netflix.
- Select Erase.
- Select Yes.
- Afterwards, you have to press back until you return to the Wii menu.
- Now, you are going to have the option to sign in as a different Netflix member.