Neflix is one of the streaming service provider that is very popular around the world. Now, more than 190 countries can enjoy the shows from Netflix. Netflix enables the members to watch their favourite movies, documentaries, TV series and the other shows anytime and anywhere. For enjoying Netflix, you can use any devices as long as it can connect to the internet. Those devices that can be used to watch Netflix are Smart TV, smartphones, tablets, blu-ray players, set-top boxes, game consoles, and streaming media payers. During you use your device to enjoy Netflix, have you experienced a moment in which Netflix does not work on your device? In this article, we are going to explain how to solve Netflix if it is not working especially on your Samsung smart TV. So, if your device is Samsung smart TV, consider the following explanation.
If you find that Netflix is not working on your Samsung smart TV, it seems to be an issue with the recent Netflix update from the US Samsung smart TV app store. To fix this issue, you can follow the steps below.
- First, you have to go to the Menu on your remote and then go to the Smart Hub and Disable “Auto Update Apps”. After that, you have to close Smart Hub and then go to TV source.
- Now, access Menu and then System and Setup.
- In this stage, you have to go through the Setup Process until you get to the Terms and Condition Screen.
- For 2013 models, you have to hit these sequences on your remote: Mute, Return, Vol, Up, Channel Up, Mute.
- After that, choose a country which does not support Netflix, for example, Germany.
- Now, finish the Setup.
- After finishing the setup, the next step is you need to open Smart Hub. Open it all the way up until you are ion the blue screen with the apps which come standard and recommended). This process will uninstall all apps and reinstall the German ones.
- In this stage, you have to repeat steps 2 to 4.
- Now, choose United Kingdom as a Country and finish the Setup.
- Then, open Smart Hub and it will install Netflix from the UK store.
- Now, repeat steps 2 to 4 again.
- Next, you are able to choose USA and then finish the setup once again.
- When you open the Smart Hub now all the UK apps will be deleted and replaced with the US ones. Netflix will be untouched and you will still have the UK app except access to US content.
- You have to make sure that Auto App Update is disable and don’t update Netflix or you will have to go through those entire process again.
Well, these steps above are rather complicated. But, you need to try to apply those steps to solve this problem that probably can work. So, guys, happy trying and good luck!