When you want to launch Netflix, sometime Netflix won’t load. If your Netflix freezes on a loading screen once you try to launch the app, it means that your device needs to be refreshed. By the way, do you ever get problem that Netflix won’t load? If you are getting problem about that, you do not be worry because there are several methods to fix it. Well, in this article we are going to explain the method to fix the Netflix that won’t load. You are able to follow the troubleshooting steps for your device below to resolve the problem.
Method 1: Sign out of Netflix
- Please entering the following sequence by using the arrow keys on your remote of device: Up, Up, Down, Down, Left, Right, Left, Right, Up, Up, Up, Up.
- Then, you have to select “Sign out”, “Start Over” or “Deactivate”.
- The last, when signed out, please sign in and try Netflix again.
Method 2: Restart your Device
- At the first step, you have to unplug your device from power for at least two minute.
- Afterwards, you have to press the power button on the device to discharge it while the device is unplugged.
- Then, you are able to plug in your device back.
- After that, you have to turn on your device with the power button.
- The last, you are able to try Netflix again.
Method 1: Delete the Netflix Channel and Data
- At the first step, you have to select the Wii Options icon in the lower left corner from the Wii Home Screen.
- Then, you have to select Data Management.
- After that, you have to select Saved Data.
- The next step, please select Wii.
- Please select Netflix.
- Then, you are able to select Erase.
- Please select “Yes”.
- Next step, you can select “Back”.
- Please select “Back” again.
- Please select Channels.
- Then, select the Netflix icon.
- Now, you can select Erase.
Method 2: Reinstall the Netflix App
- At the first step, you have to select the Wii Shop Channel from the Wii Home Screen.
- The next step, when launched, you have to select Start, and then select Start Shopping from the bottom of the screen.
- After that, from the upper right corner of the screen, you have to select Wii Channels.
- Then, please locate the Netflix app and select it.
- On the Details screen, you have to select Download: 0 Wii Points, Free: 0 Wii Points, or Update: 0 Wii Points.
- Afterwards, you have to select Wii System Memory on the Download Location screen.
- Then, on the Selection Confirmation screen, you have to select “OK”.
- You have to select “Yes” on the Download Confirmation screen.
- When complete, you are going to see a Download Successful! Then, select OK.
- From the lower left corner of the screen, you can select Wii Menu.
- From the Wii Menu, please select the Netflix icon.
- The last, you can sign in to Netflix and try streaming again.