Are you a member of Netflix? If yes, have you ever dealt with error UI-800-3? When you face this problem, it is surely annoying . The primary reason specified from the error is network configuration issues of your device with the server of Netflix. Here, we are going to describe the solution of this problem based on device that you use.
For Amazon Fire TV Stick
- The first step is you have to uninstall the Netflix application.
- And then, go to settings and you will discover an option named Applications.
- In this stage, you have to click Manage all installed Application and then choose Netflix. Delete it.
- Now, click on the search option and type Netflix.
- Choose the application and then click on download. Let the application download and if the download process has been done, open the Application and then Sign Up again.
- First, you have to go to settings and go to network.
- After that, you have to go to Internet settings and select the internet connection that you want which is LAN or WiFi and choose the custom option.
- Now, choose automatic for IP Address and remember that you do not need to specify the DHCP host and then choose automatic from DNS settings. For the settings of MTU, you have to choose automatic again and you have to remember that you do not have to use any proxy server.
- The last, you have to choose test connection.
For Xbox One
- Do you remember the pop up popping up all of a sudden that say Reset Netflix? You can stop that forever from this method.
- You have to unplug the power cord and then wait for at least one minute. From this, the device will be reset. Now, you must reboot your device and try again to use Netflix.
- After that, you have to access settings option, the DNS settings and set those to automatic settings.
- In this stage, try to uninstall and then install Netflix application multiple times. It will rest and refresh the app completely and the problem or error will be vanished.
- First of all, you have to sign in to PlayStation network.
- After that, you have to go to PSN than choose account management. Now, choose the option sign out and press X from the device options.
- Then, you have to go back again to PSN and sign in to PSN again.
- Now, try to launch Netflix again. The error will be solved. But, if nothing happens, you can continue to follow the next step.
- Go to the app and then click on the triangle option and press on delete. With this step, netflix app will be uninstalled.
- From the main menu, you will discover option named main menu and click the Netflix icon and download.
- Now, launch the app and sign back in.
So, before you fix the problem, you have to make sure which kind of device that you are using so that you can try to apply the method of resolving the Netflix Error UI-800-3 that described above.