There are many IPhone users which use Netflix. As we know that Netflix is one of popular app on IPhone. Netflix is also very famous in the world especially in north and South America. They use Netflix to watch television based via internet streaming on their iPhone. Recently, there are some people who are facing problem about Netflix error. One of the errors which often occur is Netflix error 1011. By the way, do you know what the Netflix error 1011 is? Do you ever get that problem? The Netflix error 1011 is an error shows that there is a network problem when establish connection with the Netflix servers. Why the Netflix error 1011 is able to occur? In fact, there are some reasons why the Netflix error 1011 is able to occur on your device. Let us see in the text below to find out its reasons.
- There is a problem which makes Netflix app cannot connect to internet on your device.
- Netflix app cache issue.
- Netflix app crash issue temporarily.
- The Netflix account information on your device is incorrect.
- There is a network issue on your device.
If you are having problem about the Netflix error 1011, you do not be worry because there are several methods to get rid of Netflix error 1011. Well, in this article we are going to explain how methods to get rid of Netflix error 1011. Let us see in the text below to find out its methods.
Method 1: Reboot your Device.
- At the first step, you have to turn off your device.
- After that, please wait for a few minutes.
- The next step, you are able to restart your device.
- The last step, you are able to check if the Netflix error 1011 is resolved or not.
Method 2: Reinstall the Netflix App.
- At the first step, please touch and hold the Netflix app on the Home screen from the menu to delete Netflix app.
- After that, please click the “X” in the top of the icon and please select “Delete” option.
- At the moment, the Netflix app have uninstall on your device.
- The next step, you are able to install the Netflix again on your device.
- You can go to App Store, then find “Netflix” and select the free Netflix app from Netflix, Inc to install it.
- Please wait a few minutes until the installation process completes.
- Then, you can enter email and password for your Netflix account and click Sign In.
- Now you are able to try to stream media on Netflix app.
Method 3: Reset All Content and Data.
- Go to “Settings”.
- After that please select “General”.
- Then, please select “Reset”.
- Next, you can click on “Reset all content and settings”.
- You are going to be asked for your Apple ID password. So please enter your Apple ID password.
- The last step, click on “Erase”. Remember that before you do this method, you have to back up your data.