If you want to cancel Netflix, it is easier than signing up for the service. If you decide to cancel your Netflix account, Netflix will run down the things that will happen. Those things are:
- When your subscription will be cancelled
- That you will receive a confirmation of the cancellation
- You are able to restart your membership but you will lose any grandfathered pricing tier
You should reconsider to cancel Netflix because grandfather pricing for Netflix subscription is no longer valid. Your main reason to stay should be the current content of Netflix and also upcoming original products. Well, if you are sure that you want to cancel Netflix membership, you can follow the steps below.
If you want to cancel Netflix on desktop, follow the instructions below.
- First, you have to go to www.netflix.com. After that, click Sign In and enter your email address and also password if you are not logged in automatically.
- Now, click the main profile. Usually, it is your first name.
- Click your name that is located in the upper right corner of the window.
- Click Account.
- In this stage, you have to click Cancel Membership that is in the upper left part of the page, just below Membership & Billing.
- At last, click Finish Cancellation. The cancellation will be effective at the end of your current billing cycle.
If you want to do Netflix cancellation on Mobile, you can do that by following these instructions.
- First, you have to open the Netflix app that is black with a red N.
- Log in in case you are not signed in automatically.
- Now, tap Options that is signed by three lines in the upper left corner.
- After that, tap Account that is near the bottom of the menu.
- Next, scroll down and tap Cancel Membership.
- At last, tap Finish Cancellation.
In case you cancel Netflix, you will not see any more membership charges unless you restart your account. In case you cancel with time left in your billing period, you will be permitted to stream until the account cancels automatically. In case you were receiving DVDs or Blu-ray discs by mail, you have to return them to Netflix within 7 days of closing your account to avoid charges for the discs. Then, will we have to start over if we restart their Netflix account? Netflix will keep your Viewing Activity for 10 months after your account closes, so if you decide to come back during that time, you are able to pick up right where you left off. Netflix stores your recommendation and ratings during 10 months. In case you were receiving DVDs from Netflix, Netflix stores your Queue during 10 months after your account closes. In case you want to rejoin with Netflix, you can do that whenever you are ready. You just need to restart your Netflix account from your Account page.