As you know that if you want to watch Netflix, you can use any devices as long as it has internet connection. Smart TVs, streaming media players, game consoles, set-top boxes, blu-ray players, smartphones & tablets, PC and laptop are devices that you can use for watching Netflix. Are you using Roku for watching Netflix? If you use that device and then you do not know how to sign out of Netflix, you do not need to worry because here we are going to give you steps for signing out from your Netflix. How are the steps? Here they are.
If you use Roku, follow the steps below to sign out from Netflix.
- The first thing that you need to do is to press the Home button. It is done to navigate to the Roku Home Menu.
- After that, you have to choose Settings.
- Then, choose Netflix Settings.
- In this stage, you have to select Deactivate this player from my Netflix account.
- At last, select Yes. Now, your device is deactivated. If then you have an intention to reactivate your Roku player, you are able to select Netflix from the home screen. Then, follow the on screen prompts to reactivate it.
If you use Roku 2 (LT, XS or XD), you can follow these steps to sign out from Netflix.
- Firstly, hit the button that marked Home so that you can navigate to the Roku Home Menu.
- After that, you need to highlight the Netflix app and then press the star key on your remote.
- Now, choose Remove channel.
- If you have confirmed by choosing Remove channel again, the device will be deactivated. If you deactivate the Roku 2 in this manner, it will remove the Netflix channel from the main menu. Then, if you want to restore it, you need t select Streaming Channels > Movies & TV > Netflix.
If you use Roku 3, Roku 4, Roku Streaming Stick, Roku TV, Roku Express, Premiere and Ultra, you can follow the instructions below to sign out from Netflix
- First, start from the Netflix home screen.
- Then, navigate up and then choose Settings or the Gear icon.
- Now, choose Sign Out.
- To confirm it, choose Yes.
- Now, you will be given the option to sign in as a different Netflix member.
If you use Roku – Telstra Australia, you can follow the steps below to sign out from Netflix.
- First, you need to press the Home button to navigate to the Roku Home Menu.
- Then, choose Settings.
- In this stage, you need to choose Netflix Settings.
- Now, choose Deactivate this player from my Netflix account.
- Last, you have to choose Yes. And now, your device is deactivated.
Well, it is very easy to sign out from Netflix. Whatever your device, you can sign out easily. So, you do not need to worry again how to sign out from Netflix especially if your device is Roku because we have given you the steps to do that. Happy trying!