Being a member of a streaming service provider is a trend. Now, people can watch any kind of movies or TV shows anytime and anywhere due to the existence of this service. One of the popular streaming service provider is Netflix. Netflix was built since 1997 by Reed Hastings and Marc Randolph. At the beginning, this service provides streaming media and video on demand online and DVD through mail. Then, this company expanded the business to film and television production and also online distribution. From time to time, Netflix develops the business so get satisfaction from more people.Even now, Netflix has expanded internationally and it operates in more than 190 countries.
Well, talk about Netflix, some of you perhaps have just joined it or even you have not joined it but you have an intention to be a member in the near future. Perhaps you wonder how to watch Netflix on your TV. Here, there are steps to watch Netflix on TV especially on Smart TV. Follow the instructions below.
- First, you have to determine that your TV is a Smart TV. It is because Smart TV can connect to the network at your home and it can operate media streaming apps like Netflix.
- After you are sure that your TV is a smart TV, now you can connect your Smart TV to the network at your home. To connect it, you can use Ethernet or wifi. It depends on your TV.
- Now, open your Smart TV apps.
- After that, choose the Netflix apps. The process will be different depending on your TV but several TV have dedicated Netflix button on the remote. In case you do not find the apps of Netflix, you have to download it from the app store that is available in your Smart TV. You also possibly need to update the firmware of your TV to have an access to streaming apps.
- In this stage, you have to log in with your Netflix account. If you have opened the app, you will be directed to sign in with your Netflix account. You have to enter your login information and then choose your profile if given the option. You have to note that to support streaming video, you have to own Netflix plan. Only DVD plans that will not permit you to use Netflix app on your TV.
- At last, browse by using your remote. The remote of your TV will permit you to navigate the interface of Netflix. So, you can use the arrow buttons on the TV to discover the video that you wish to watch. After that, press the button marked “Select” or “Enter” on the remote of your TV to start it.
It is very easy to watch Netflix on your TV, right? But make sure that you have chosen the membership plan. Netflix has 3 membership plan that consist of Basic Plan, Standard Plan and Premium Plan. You can choose the membership based on your need.